Worshipping in a Pandemic
As you consider your attendance, please keep in mind the following
worship guidelines (effective March 11, 2022):
• Based on current guidance from the CDC and the vastly diminished positivity rate in our community, the wearing of masks during worship is optional. You are always welcome to wear mask if it makes you more comfortable--they are available at the doors.
• Distancing is encouraged. Please spread out.
• Please take advantage of the hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the building.
• We ask that you not come to church if you are feeling sick or have recently been exposed to someone who has been sick or tested positive for COVID-19.
• Visiting/fellowship should be done outdoors before or after the service.
• Worshippers are asked to refrain from hugs and handshaking for the time being.
• Offering plates are not being passed at this time. You'll find them at the doors for your use upon entering or exiting the sanctuary.
• We’re using a streamlined Order of Worship--the service lasts about 30-40 minutes.
Please note, while we hope to make things as safe as possible (with your cooperation), in this time of COVID, any gathering involves some amount of risk. Please err on the side of caution when deciding whether or not this is an appropriate activity for yourself or the people in your household.