Up on the roof...
It's been a busy week:
• The "dry-out" of the buildings is complete and a mold "encapsulate" has been applied to affected areas. ServPro's work is done. We're grateful for their expertise.
• We interviewed multiple roofers - Thanks to members Tommy Roark, Ed Scharff, Wayne Taylor and Chris Tingley for adding their invaluable experience to these conversations. We have a few more to talk with, but we hope to make this important decision shortly. We have also begun the process of identifying potential general contractors to coordinate the interior work.
• We also had a very positive meeting with our insurance adjuster. Everyone is on the same page about the work to be done and the extent of our coverage.
• We will be celebrating World Communion Sunday at our temporary home at Winter Park Presbyterian. Please join us this Sunday at 2:00 pm. We're working with WPPC to identify education space so we can begin Sunday School again. Stay tuned...
• The Session of Winter Park Presbyterian officially invited us to use their facility as long as needed. We are grateful to their pastor, Rev. Emile Harley, their staff and congregation, for their hospitality.